Join the Bartol Team! Social Media Coordinator (6 hours per week/Paid)
Social Media Coordinator, Stockton Rush Bartol Foundation
The Bartol Foundation is currently seeking a part-time (6 hours per week) Social Media Coordinator, reporting directly to the Executive Director. This position is responsible for managing Bartol’s social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and the blog), conducting a monthly analytics report, and developing new strategies to help grow Bartol’s online presence.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Take primary responsibility for managing all social media platforms.
- Take primary responsibility for outlining and maintaining a social media calendar to promote Bartol’s programs and grant opportunities.
- Develop regular blog content among board members, grantees, and staff.
- Help to maintain and promote the Foundation’s online video library of teaching artist tips.
- Prepare and monitor appropriate analytics to gauge the success of specific strategies and report back to the Foundation staff.
- Some social media and/or marketing experience is required.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, and able to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- An interest in arts, arts education, community engagement, and/or philanthropy is desirable.
The Social Media Coordinator position pays $15-20 per hour, depending on experience. This position works around 6 per week, with extra hours on occasion for special projects. Work hours are flexible, including the option to work from home with weekly check-ins. Due to the small size of Bartol’s staff, this position is an excellent opportunity to have a substantial impact on social media strategy and implement new ideas.
To apply, please send a resume, brief introduction email, and any relevant work samples to Beth Feldman Brandt at email@example.com by August 26, 2019.